Former Residents of St Vincent's Nudgee
From 1867 to 1985, St Vincent’s Home in Nudgee, Brisbane, was home to over 11,000 children.
The Former Residents of St Vincent's Home Program aims to:
- assist and support former residents to access their personal information from St Vincent’s Home records and the Department of Communities
- provide brief counselling and support to former residents who contact us or the Department about their time in care at St Vincent’s Home
- help former residents to link with other services established to support Forgotten Australians
- organise and facilitate regular gatherings at Nudgee for former residents and their families
- organise and coordinate a biennially-held reunion for former residents, family, friends and staff of St Vincent's Home.
If you are a former resident of St Vincent’s Home Nudgee or know someone who is and would like more information, contact us on (07) 3267 9000 or email Info.SVH@mercycs.org.au